Monday 8 June 2009

Well....

I took some jewellery into work last week and considering it didnt cost a penny to put in there I actually made a fair bit - more than the craft fair that cost me £15 for a table. I think that will have to be a monthly thing now and I am considering putting some jewellery into offices after the success. It's not really expensive jewellery, more dress jewellery but it gets my name out there.

I also think I really need to stick to my original plan of OCCASION jewellery - I kinda went off on a tangent and made a tonne of stuff that doesnt fit into my website really but I can save that for the offices and the parties.

Oh, and I have my 1st PROPER tiara commission. I am so excited about it. I will post pics up when it's done! Right off to do dinner and get ready for a birthday party and college. Phew!

No comments: